Our VWs, campervans Dita & Dusty and cabriolet beetle Dorian, are available to hire as luxury chauffeur driven wedding cars within a 60 mile radius of Hinckley, Leicestershire. Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride as their high quality, bespoke interiors mean you will travel in style. Enjoy your own music and sip bubbles from Dita's built in champagne bar or travel in open top style with our cabriolet beetle Dorian.
Every booking is unique but as standard pricing for our wedding car service starts from £295 and includes the following;
- Collection from your chosen address for travel to your ceremony venue, waiting through the ceremony and onward travel to your reception venue if separate.
- For couples having their ceremony & reception at the same venue we are happy to include a short 'champagne' drive post ceremony allowing you some invaluable time alone together as a newly married couple prior to rejoining your guests.
- Our VW(s) dressed in ribbons to match your colours. As of 2018 we support Sir David Attenborough's call to save our blue planet and exclusively dress our VWs in re-usable fabric ribbons rather than the plastic poly ribbons used by most wedding car companies.
- A few little extras; we always have chilled water, tissues, mirrors & white umbrellas on board.
- Copies of any photographs we take during your day.
Unlike many firms we do not place a strict time-frame on our service. Our standard pricing accounts for arrival at your venue up to an hour before your ceremony and as a rule of thumb we'd expect to be with you around 3-4 hours from collection to taking our leave.
Looking for a bespoke quote with alternative timings or something extra special? No problem! We know that you want your wedding day to be perfect and we're more than happy to discuss your unique requirements.
For more information about our VWs Dita, Dusty & Dorian you can visit their individual pages.
Heard enough and want to secure your date? Get in touch today!
Sign up to hear from us about promotions we're offering, events we're attending, news about us and wedding industry insights.